Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the beginning

September 22, 2009

Today is autumnal equinox, equal darkness and light.  It is the first day of autumn.  After today, the days get shorter, the nights get longer, and we start to go within.  It seems a fitting day to start my blog, about happiness.  It has been a stressful time, another time at the crossroads, choices to be made, new directions.  I find contemplating change very stressful.  It does not bring me happiness.  The feeling of not having control over the events of your life.  I have been trying to "surrender" and it has been a huge challenge for me.  I want to trust in a higher power.  I want to believe there is a guiding force of good in my life.  A Great Spirit, God, Source, my Soul, my Higher Self.  I am just not sure if it is true, or if I can trust him/her. Surrender is a very challenging concept for me.  I am starting a course of flower essences soon, from desert flowers, called Desert Alchemy.  I believe this will help remove the obstacles to my connection with my inner light, as well as outer Source and Godself.  Until tomorrow, I hand over the path to my higher self, god/goddess within and without.  Spirit Handles the details. (One of the essences)
Love Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment